The registration counter will be located in the 4th floor of Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1; including four QR Code, two regular and two on-site check-in counter. Registration counters will open at 8 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. There will also be information counters of 2019 TGA organizers. You are welcome to come and ask if you have any questions.
1. Each oral presentation is limited to 15 minutes including 5 minute for questions and discussion. The presentation can be in either English or Chinese. (Please note that rules are subject to change by each organizers.)
2. Presenters are requested to prepare PowerPoint slides and must bring the file to the conference.
3. Please arrive at the session hall at least 10 minutes before the session starts. Provide your file to our staff and make sure your PowerPoint slides can be played successfully. (We encourage you to save your presentations ALSO in PDF format to avoid any presentation flaws of the content.)
1. Poster boards will be located in conference Room 504.
2. Presenters should bring their own printed posters to the conference. The required poster size is 1500 (height) x 850mm (width).
3. Please remove your poster immediately at the end of the session. We will remove and recycle any posters left after the end of the poster session.
Each member is assigned a unique QR Code, please check your QR Code on TGA official website before the conference. You will need to show your QR Code for registration.Please note that you will not be allowed to enter the conference room without your badge. Thank you for your cooperation.